We all have body goals, and when we struggle to achieve them, things can get really frustrating. You’ve probably tried multiple diets and exercise routines, but none seem to give you the results you’ve always wanted. No matter how hard you try, stubborn fat sure knows how to fight back. However, there’s one proven way to get rid of it easily in only 30 minutes: body contouring.
Body contouring is a medical procedure used to sculpt your body by removing excess fat, building muscle, and improving your body’s shape. This non-invasive method helps you achieve the ideal figure that you want. In this blog, we’ll go over this amazing technique and all the details you need to know before starting your journey toward a stunning body.
Sculpting Your Way To The Ideal Figure
Great sculptures aren’t exclusively for museum halls. Body sculpting transforms your body into a work of art from the first session! Here are the basics of this procedure:
What Are The Different Types Of Body Contouring?
The most common types of body contouring procedures are:
Surgical contouring procedures:
- Lifts and tucks: Excess fat and extra skin can be effectively removed through a range of surgical procedures, including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), rhytidectomy (facelift), mastopexy (breast), and double chin surgery.
- Liposuction: Liposuction (lipo) suctions out fat deposits.
Non-surgical contouring procedures:
- Cryolipolysis: Through frigid temperatures, fat cells are effectively destroyed.
- Injection lipolysis: Injecting targeted fat cells with deoxycholic acid is the key process of this treatment.
- Laser lipolysis: Can effectively reduce fat cells with precision and accuracy.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis: Using ultrasound and heat technology, this treatment precisely targets unwanted fat cells for effortless elimination.
What Happens Before Body Sculpting?
Before the procedure, your doctor will carry out a thorough physical examination to determine the best course of action for your desired result. You will also need to inform your doctor of any medications you are taking, allergies, and underlying medical conditions.
The doctor will ask you to avoid smoking, alcohol, and blood-thinning medications such as aspirin a few weeks before the procedure.
What Happens After Body Contouring?
You can expect some discomfort, swelling, and bruising, which may take a few weeks to subside. Your doctor will prescribe pain medication.
What Is The Recovery Time After Body Contouring?
Most body contouring procedures don’t require a recovery time. You should be able to perform routine activities such as showering, cooking, and driving right after each session.
What Is Emsculpt Neo? How Does It Work?
Emsculpt Neo is an innovative non-invasive technology that Douglas Walker DO PC & DCW Aesthetics practices have introduced to help you achieve your body goals. Emsculpt is a newer body contouring technology used to build muscles and reduce fat.
It uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy to force muscle contractions. A cooling technology reduces heat and protects the skin. You can expect up to 25% muscle increase and up to 30% fat reduction after undergoing Emsculpt Neo.
Shape Your Body With Little To No Effort!
At DCW Aesthetics, we know you want to be in control of your looks. After all, looking great makes you feel great. Avoid getting scammed by weight loss pills or crazy cardio routines. Our EMSculpt Neo technology ensures real results within the first session. You deserve to feel comfortable wearing whatever you want without worrying about some extra fat.
Our experts have helped hundreds of people reach their body goals after 4-6 sessions! Ready to have the body you’ve always wanted? Follow these steps!
- Contact us by calling (435) 289-6893 or fill out our contact form.
- Schedule your first session.
- Begin working on your new great figure!
Stop dreaming about how gorgeous your silhouette could be and take the first step to make that dream come true with DCW Aesthetics.