If you have been looking at non-invasive methods to achieve a fitter shape, you’ve probably read about Emscuplt Neo. This method is a relatively new technology that’s revolutionizing the world of body contouring. However, you may be unsure about trying this procedure due to many misconceptions circulating online.
Don’t let these myths keep you from receiving great treatment! In this blog post, we’ll tackle four myths commonly associated with Emsculpt Neo to help clear any confusion so you can make an informed, confident decision. Read on as we clarify this innovative treatment option!
1. It’s a Painful Treatment: False
Emsculpt Neo is a comfortable and painless procedure; you will feel some vibration but no pinching, burning, or other sensations. Patients generally report feeling mild warmth in the treatment area during the process.
2. You’ll See Results Right Away: False
The Emsculpt Neo treatment will not provide instant gratification. It usually takes several treatments to see visible results depending on the area being treated, with most patients seeing improvements after 4 sessions. Results can vary from individual to individual.
3. The Treatment Causes Side Effects: False
Emsculpt Neo does not cause any side effects. The treatment is designed to be comfortable and completely safe for patients. Furthermore, the results are temporary and will not cause any long-term complications.
4. It Can Be Used As a Sole Weight-Loss Tool: False
The treatment is designed for body sculpting and shaping, not weight loss. While it can help reduce up to 30% of fat in the treatment areas, it should be part of a comprehensive approach to reaching your desired shape. You can accompany it with diet and exercise for maximum results.
Trust Douglas Walker’s Patient Centered-Approach To Get Your Emsculpt Neo Treatment
Looking for non-drastic ways to reduce fat and build muscle can be frustrating when you don’t have all the information. You deserve to get quality alternatives from experienced and reliable professionals. Douglas Walker DO PC & DCW Aesthetics has what you need! We understand your goals and desires for a fit body, and we’re here to help you succeed.
Just follow these steps to get started:
- Book a consultation: Before any treatment, you will be given a thorough assessment to determine the best approach for your body.
- Start the treatment: After the initial consultation, you will undergo a treatment plan designed to fit your needs and goals.
- Stay constant: It takes more than one session to achieve desired results. Our experts will help you stay on track with regular follow-ups and check-ins.
Don’t let misconceptions about Emsculpt Neo keep you from achieving your goals, or you might miss out on all its amazing benefits. Douglas Walker, DO PC & DCW Aesthetics, is here to help make your journey smooth and stress-free.